- Gnu Social,
Pleroma microblogging platform was quickly appreciated by the community for its low resource consumption. If you have a Raspberry Pi or similar single-board computer you can use it as Pleroma server for family and friends.
join the network
Choose a server with open registrations and create an account:
Choose a mobile application from the available ones:
If you'd like to help the Pleroma network grow, you can contribute in different ways.
- Donate to the administrator of your server (if you have the means to do that).
- Set up your own instance, to make federation stronger and healthier, with many small servers.
- Spread the word. Invite your friends. Explain why it's important.
- Contribute with code. Send a pull request. Resolve an issue. Take a bounty.
- Help translating. Design promo materials. Print and distribute stickers.
Thank you. See you in Pleroma.
,  - updated regularly, latest update - 21/09/18