- GNU Social,
It was the dawn of the third age of Fediverse, eight years after the Matrix war. The OStatus project was a dream given form, it's goal — to give a place where people could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call, a home away from home, for free libre developers, stubborn hackers, persistent activists, and restless wanderers. It can be a dangerous place, but it is our last, best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the OStatus networks. The year is 2018. The name of the place is postActiv.
join the network
Choose a server with open registrations and create an account:
If you'd like to help the postActiv network grow, you can contribute in different ways.
- Donate to development team or the administrator of your server (if you have the means to do that).
- Set up your own instance, to make federation stronger and healthier, with many small servers.
- Spread the word. Invite your friends. Explain why it's important.
- Contribute with code. Send a pull request. Resolve an issue. Take a bounty.
- Help translating. Design promo materials. Print and distribute stickers.
Thank you. See you in postActiv.
,  - updated regularly, latest update - 21/09/18