for usersFind your Twitter friends
communitiesList of instances by theme
Under dark blue skies, amidst crystal blue lakes lies the land of Mastodon. Vast are its territories, light-hearted and frolicsome are its dwellers. Lout toots are heard from dawn till dusk all around the place, pineapple showers pour every now and then, though how pineapples appeared there no one knows. Young and motivated Mastodon grew quickly as an independent federated network and its development is still speedy. You'll find everything you want of a microblogging platform, and much more. There are numerous Mastodon instances dedicated to various interests, spheres of knowledge, regions and activities. Join Mastodon today!
If you'd like to help the Mastodon network grow, you can contribute in different ways.
- Donate to development team or the administrator of your server (if you have the means to do that).
- Set up your own instance, to make federation stronger and healthier, with many small servers.
- Spread the word. Invite your friends. Explain why it's important.
- Contribute with code. Send a pull request. Resolve an issue. Take a bounty.
- Help translating. Design promo materials. Print and distribute stickers.
Thank you. See you in Mastodon.
,  - updated regularly, latest update - 19/05/18